internal rules and regulations
Our aim as owners is to deliver the highest level of comfort, security and tranquility possible to all of our guests. We will use our best endeavours to welcome you with best quality services, meeting your requirements. The Internal Rules and Regulations and the Rules of Conduct below are intended to lay out the bases of Hotel Concordia’s services, performed in a civilized manner and observing the legal provisions.
The purpose of these Regulations is to establish the conditions for the guests’ stay in our Hotel and shall apply to all our guests. By booking your reservation you implicitly agree to the Internal Rules and Regulations, which are binding in their entirety and without exceptions.
In order to enable us to fulfill your wishes and provide you with services worth returning for, please acknowledge and strictly observe the following Internal Rules and Regulations:
Hotel Concordia’s rates differ depending on the type of room you choose, availability, period and occupancy.
- All rooms include breakfast.
- Children aged 0-6 years are exempt from room charge.
- Children aged 7-14 pay an extra € 6 per night.
II. Reservation Policy
Room reservation is requested via filling in the ‘Book Now’ form on our website. The application for reservation becomes firm upon the customer’s confirmation of the price offer submitted by us.
- You will check-in at the Reception Desk by submitting your identity document - necessary for registration into the Hotel Management System and for issuing the reserved room access card.
- The full payment of the accommodation and services requested by you will be made at the Reception Desk upon arrival. The guest shall be liable for the room occupied from the moment of receiving the access card at the Reception Desk.
III. Cancellation Policy
- Any total or partial cancellation of the services ordered by the Beneficiary shall be in writing at least 24 hours prior to the reservation date.
- Our guests may cancel their reservation by writing us an e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at: +40 371 341.595 or +40 265 260.602.
- This Cancellation Policy applies to all bookings, except where Hotel Concordia has explicitly and expressly provided other applicable cancellation policy in writing.
IV. Check-in and Check-out Policy
- The check-in starts from 13:00 on your day of arrival and the check-out is at 12:00 on your day of departure.
- If you wish to check-in earlier than 13:00, namely from 10:00 to 13:00, you will be charged an extra fee of 25% of the room rate.
- If you wish to check-out after 12:00, a late check-out fee will be paid at the Reception Desk, as follows:
- Between 12:00-14:00 - 15% of the room rate
- Between 14:00-16:00 - 20% of the room rate
- Between 16:00-18:00 - 50% of the room rate
- Between 18:00-24:00 - full room rate
- The hotel guests who check-out before 12:00 may leave their luggage at the Reception Desk in a specially designated area for this service for a 24-hour period, at no additional cost.
V. Hotel Rules
- During their stay at Hotel Concordia, guests must maintain cleanliness using the trash cans located inside the Hotel.
- Any form of nudism or exhibitionism is expressly prohibited at the Hotel premises.
- The deterioration by guests of any object in the Hotel Concordia’s inventory shall entail their material liability for damages amounting to the inventory values.
- The wireless Internet access at Hotel Concordia is free of charge. However, we shall be exempt from any liability in the event of malfunctions or sporadic signal loss caused by the Internet Provider or overload caused by our guests.
- The Hotel has its private underground video surveilled parking garage which can accomodate 12 cars.
- Hotel Concordia does not charge an additional parking fee and shall not be held liable for any problems that may arise (car theft, damage caused by wrong maneuvers, etc.).
- Hotel Concordia shall not be held liable for theft of property from the premises. All valuables must be kept in the safety deposit box at the Reception Desk. They are taken into our custody on the basis of a delivery-receipt form.
VI. Room Rules
- Hotel Concordia provides free housekeeping from Monday to Sunday after 8:00 in all rooms not displaying the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.
- According to the “General Criteria” section of Omt no. 65/2015 on the classification of tourist facilities, we change your bed sheets and towels every 2 days. As a result of a force majeure event, you may make a request for changing the bed sheets/towels at the Reception Desk.
- Our customers are prohibited from using the towels or bed sheets for the following purposes: wiping dyed hair, removing make-up, cleaning footwear, suitcases, floors, etc. The towels are exclusively for body use. If we find towels or bed sheets deteriorated by the improper use by the guest, we will charge damages to the respective guest. Otherwise, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the guest’s room reservation and/or evict him/her without refund of the paid services.
- The minibar products are not free of charge and their value shall be paid at the Reception Desk.
- Guests are not allowed to use personal household appliances (microwave oven, coffee maker, kettle, water boiler, etc.) in the hotel room.
- Hotel guests must avoid noise nuisance and must not disturb other guests from 22:00 to 08:00.
- Hotel guests must notify their visitors who do not have accomodation at Hotel Concordia; their access to the Hotel premises will solely be granted after their id check at the Reception Desk;
- Hotel guests should not leave children unattended in any of the Hotel’s rooms; any accident arising from children left unattended at Hotel Concordia shall not be construed in any way as our responsibility or liability, the fault being entirely borne by their guardian or next of kin entrusted with their care.
- Hotel guests must notify in respect of any failure of the hotel’s facilities or utilities as soon as practically possible.
- Any accident resulting from the inappropriate use of the Hotel amenities or facilities without observing the appropriate safety and security rules shall not be construed as our responsibility.
- It is strictly prohibited to prepare or consume food in the Hotel rooms.
- Access to the Hotel premises with high load electrical appliances (table top cookers, heaters, water boilers) is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all rooms and all other spaces of Hotel Concordia, except for the specially designated areas inside the Hotel.
- The introduction of weaponry, melee weapons or tear gas into the Hotel premises is strictly and completely prohibited. Under Romanian legislation, the consumption or sale of hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances is prohibited and shall be punished.
- Garbage and household waste will be stored in household bags in trash cans located inside the room or in areas specially designated for garbage disposal.
- Do not flush down the toilet objects that could lead to damage to the waste collection station.
- The access card will be handed over at the Reception Desk upon the expiry of the reserved period, no later than 12:00, after room inspection by the responsible hotel staff.
VII. Pool Rules
- Pool access is prohibited to people who have consumed alcoholic beverages.
- Appropriate equipment is required in the pool area: bathing suit, swimming cap, slippers, towel.
- It is prohibited to visit the aquatic area if you experience symptoms of dermatological diseases, skin excoriations and lesions, even if the skin is protected by any kind of medical dressings.
- Children access to the pool is allowed only under the supervision of an adult.
- Hotel Concordia shall not be held liable or responsible in the event of injuries suffered by children in the SPA area.
- For children up to 3 years of age it is mandatory to use diapers specially designed for pool or water.
- Pool jumping is prohibited.
- Access to the Hotel’s swimming pool is free of charge and is only allowed for the Hotel guests.
- The use of showers before entering the pool is mandatory.
- Swimming pool load is of 20 people. The swimming pool has an area of 25 square meters, a depth of 1.4 m, and the water temperature is 35 degrees Celsius.
- Guests swim at their own risk and the Hotel will not be responsible for any injuries while using the swimming pool.
VIII. Service Hours:
- Breakfast can be served in the restaurant from 07:00 to 10:00, Monday to Friday, and from 8:00 to 11:00 on Saturday and Sunday. For those who wish a late breakfast or to serve it in their room, we offer a customized menu or properly packaged sandwiches, only subsequent to a valid request in this regard.
- For renting the conference room or organizing events or festive dinners in the restaurant, please contact us at the following telephone numbers: +40 371 314.595 or +40 265 260.602, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IX. Grievances and Complaints
- Any complaints about the quality of the provided guest services will be made on site during the Hotel stay of our guests.
- All forms of complaints after the departure of our guests will be disregarded.
- Hotel Concordia undertakes to resolve any complaint from customers regarding the provided services at the Hotel premises within a maximum of 24 hours from the time of complaint.
- This clause comes to meet the expectations of our guests. In case of non-observance, we reserve the right to prohibit access to the Hotel premises or to evict the guests concerned.