The www.hotelconcordia.ro website is the property of Hotel Concordia srl, a limited liability company with its headquarters in Targu Mures, 45 Piata Trandafirilor, Mures County, Trade Register no. J26/655/2001, TIN RO14180980.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) provides:
Rule of Law, Equity and Transparency
The data is processed legally and accurately. We are transparent in respect of the information used, the customer being properly informed.
The customer may examine, modify or delete his/her personal data held by us and may exercise all other rights. Any statement of consent by a minor under the age of sixteen is only valid with the prior or subsequent consent of his legal guardian.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
We only use your data for the purposes described at the time of collection, the purposes being in accordance with the law. We ensure the personal data we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented security and encryption measures for data protection. Note: No website, application or Internet connection is completely safe.
Types of Information we collect
You can use the website without disclosing your personal information. However, if you wish to benefit from our services, you will be required to provide the following data:
- Last name, first name;
- Home address (street and number, city, postcode, country);
- E-mail address; phone number;
- Type and number of the bank card/credit card;
- Name of the bank card/credit card holder;
- Bank card/credit card expiration date;
- CVC/CVV code of the bank card/credit card (verification codes, called Card Validation Code (CVC2) for MasterCard and Card Verification Value (CVV2) for Visa International).
Additional information on room reservation data processing may be requested by sending a message to: email@example.com or by phone at 0265-260.602 or 0371-314.595. Through cookies or other similar technologies we may collect data such as IP address, Internet browser, the ads you clicked on, your location, the web pages you visit on our website.
The Company will use the bank and credit card details, the bank account details recorded for room bookings solely to the extent and for the period of time required to exercise its rights and fulfill its obligations. The data is managed by the contractual banking partners of the Company.
Further details on the processing of this data may be obtained by accessing the website of our partner bank, www.bancatransilvania.ro, (Banca Transilvania). Additional information on the bank card data processed by certain subsystems of the Company may be obtained by sending a written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Collection
We collect your personal data for specific and legitimate purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
- To conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your inquiries and requests;
- For marketing purposes, provided we have your prior consent;
- To offer and improve the services and products we provide;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems;
- To comply with the law;
- For establishing or claiming a right in court.
As part of the Quality Assurance process implemented by the Company, Customers may express their views on Hotel CONCORDIA services on-line, by e-mail, by a paper survey or with the help of the assessment system. When filling out the survey, the Customer may enter the following personal data:
- Date of the visit;
- Room number;
- Contact details (address, e-mail, phone number);
The provision of these data is not mandatory, they only serve to precisely investigate any complaints and to ensure that the Company is able to reply to the customer.
The opinions collected in this manner, as well as any additional data that may be provided in connection therewith and which can’t be associated with the Customer’s name, may also be used by the Company for statistical purposes.
The personal data provided when filling out the Customer Survey will be deleted 5 (five) business days after finalizing the complaint investigation. The Company will delete the e-mail address and username provided when using the assessment system at the written request of the Customer, which must be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Please keep in mind that you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the ‘Unsubscribe’ instructions in each e-mail or by submitting a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our website management, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the data processing risks. To that end, we have developed and implemented data security policies and other confidentiality practices. In addition, our security procedures are continuously reviewed based on new technological developments.
For additional information on our security practices, please fill out the Contact Form in the ‘Contact’ section of our website.
You will be notified of a data security breach within a reasonable time after the discovery of such breach, unless a competent public authority determines that the notification would obstruct or interfere with the criminal investigation or harm national security. In such a case, the notification will be postponed according to the instructions of the competent public authority. We will promptly reply to your questions about such a data breach.
For the personal safety of our Customers and their goods, video surveillance cameras are installed in the sensitive, vulnerable, high-risk areas of Hotel Concordia. According to the Video Surveillance Policy (part of the Internal Regulations), the system is in operation 24/7 and is signaled by the installation of warning signs - symbols.
The main purpose behind installing a Video Surveillance System has been to secure people and goods, to guard and protect movable and fixed property owned by the Company HOTEL CONCORDIA SRL, thus preventing and deterring criminal acts while observing the obligations borne by the company of implementing security measures for the protection of personal data, the protection of privacy, of the legitimate interests, and guaranteeing the fundamental rights of the persons concerned.
Additional information on the management of video surveillance data may be requested directly from Hotel CONCORDIA.
The Company HOTEL CONCORDIA SRL uses the video surveillance system for the following purposes:
- Securing the Hotel perimeter, electronics, equipment and infrastructure;
- Access control within the premises of HOTEL CONCORDIA SRL;
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of the staff, visitors and customers during their presence/stay at HOTEL CONCORDIA; securing their property including money, documents, jewellery, cars, etc.
- Asset security, protection of data on customers, employees and contracts.
- Deterring criminal activities; contributes to preventing, combating and, where appropriate, investigating unauthorized physical access and security incidents; detecting and investigating theft. The video surveillance system is not used for purposes other than those notified and is not used for automated data processing and profile creation.
The system provides additional security in sensitive areas where people’s access is strictly limited or in places with high risk of accidents.
Under certain circumstances, the system may be used as a means of investigating or obtaining information for internal investigations or disciplinary proceedings, including where a physical security incident occurs or criminal behavior is found.
Under exceptional circumstances, video images may be transferred to competent authorities with investigation duties in a disciplinary or criminal investigation.
Personal data processing for the candidates to the jobs posted by CONCORDIA SRL.
According to its Personnel Policy, the Company recruits future employees both by using the services of specialized companies and through its website. In view of this, the persons who opt for a job within the Company and have submitted their resume in electronic or paper format have implicitly given their consent to the processing of their personal data by the Company. The purpose of collecting personal data is to select the candidates best suited to the requirements of the job description duties. If the candidate opted to submit his/her resume directly to the Company’s headquarters, he/she will be asked to agree with the personal data processing by signing the “Standard Consent Form”.
If the candidate as person concerned expressly prohibits the processing of personal data, the Company will respect this right and erase/destroy those data. If the candidate does not expressly request the deletion of the data included in: resume, recommendation letter, etc., they will be automatically destroyed or deleted within 1 (one) year from the date of submission. The resumes submitted for a specific job will be deleted immediately after selecting the job holder.
The company will solely transfer the personal data in the candidates’ resumes to third parties with the express prior consent of the person concerned (candidate).
Additional information on the personal data processing and management may be requested by writing to: email@example.com.
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to be informed on the processing of your data;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- The right to erasure (“The Right to be Forgotten”);
- The right to restriction of processing;
- The right to transfer your data we hold to another operator;
- The right to oppose to your data processing;
- The right not to be subjected to a decision solely based on automatic processing, including to the creation of profiles;
- The right to address to a court of law;
- The right to submit a complaint before a supervisory authority.
Questions and Queries
If you have questions or concerns about the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your data that we hold, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.