The www.hotelconcordia.ro website is the property of Hotel Concordia srl, a limited liability company with its headquarters in Targu Mures, 45 Piata Trandafirilor, Mures County, Trade Register no. J26/655/2001, TIN RO14180980.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) provides:
Rule of Law, Equity and Transparency
The data is processed legally and accurately. We are transparent in respect of the information used, the customer being properly informed.
The customer may examine, modify or delete his/her personal data held by us and may exercise all other rights.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
We only use your data for the purposes described at the time of collection, the purposes being in accordance with the law. We ensure the personal data we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented security and encryption measures for data protection. Note: No website, application or Internet connection is completely safe.
Types of Information we collect
You can use the website without disclosing your personal information. However, if you wish to benefit from our services, you will be required to provide your personal data in a form.The requested data may include: full name, phone number, e-mail address. Through cookies or other similar technologies we may collect data such as IP address, Internet browser, the ads you clicked on, your location, the web pages you visit on our website.
Purpose of Collection
We collect your personal data for specific and legitimate purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
- To conclude or execute a contract between you and us;
- To answer your inquiries and requests;
- For marketing purposes, provided we have your prior consent;
- To offer and improve the services and products we provide;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems;
- To comply with the law;
- For establishing or claiming a right in court.
Withdrawal of Consent
Please keep in mind that you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the ‘Unsubscribe’ instructions in each e-mail or by submitting a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our website management, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the data processing risks. To that end, we have developed and implemented data security policies and other confidentiality practices. In addition, our security procedures are continuously reviewed based on new technological developments.
For additional information on our security practices, please fill out the Contact Form in the ‘Contact’ section of our website.
You will be notified of a data security breach within a reasonable time after the discovery of such breach, unless a competent public authority determines that the notification would obstruct or interfere with the criminal investigation or harm national security. In such a case, the notification will be postponed according to the instructions of the competent public authority. We will promptly reply to your questions about such a data breach.
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to be informed on the processing of your data;
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- The right to erasure (“The Right to be Forgotten”);
- The right to restriction of processing;
- The right to transfer your data we hold to another operator;
- The right to oppose to your data processing;
- The right not to be subjected to a decision solely based on automatic processing, including to the creation of profiles;
- The right to address to a court of law;
- The right to submit a complaint before a supervisory authority.
Questions and Queries
If you have questions or concerns about the processing of your data or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your data that we hold, please write to us at email@example.com.